Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 11:03:30 EDT
From: Barb Baker <BarbBkr@aol.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list LM_NET <LM_NET@SUVM.BITNET>
Subject: Request for Messages of Greetings.

Hi, Netters...

Time for another round of message requests. I will be doing part of an
internet demo at a small library/tech conference on Thursday, July 21. Would
appreciate any and all messages of greetings. I agree with so many of you,
LM_NET is terrific!

Looking forward to hearing from y'all!! Send messages to me at
BarbBkr@aol.com

Barb Baker
John Campbell Primary School
Selah, WA