Michele--

We've been very happy with Direct Access, fairly cheap through Egghead or
other general computer store.  It works well on our standalone CD-ROM 6
drive "jukebox".  Only problem is it only works with DOS, and there's no
Windows version planned in the foreseeable future.  We've been
experimenting with a windows desktop with potentially troublesome options
masked (students can't access File Manager, etc), and we'll see how that
works.

Has anyone else experience with making a Windows icon-based menu secure
for the general high school student population?

Shannon Acedo
Marlborough School
Los Angeles
(213)935-1147

On Tue, 26 Jul 1994, Michele M. Tyrrell wrote:

> Am looking for menuing system for CD-ROM's on a stand alone using
> changer.  Thanks.

LM_NET Archive Home