To LM_Netters:

To anyone from Sunnyvale, CA or closeby who would like a visit from a
middle school library media person from Michigan and be a part of a
comparative study with school media centers in AU,NZ,FIJI, & HA, please
respond quickly!! I am going to be in that area from June 18 to June 25th
and would like to visit at least one media center to compare information
processing skills and the use of technology.  I will gladly share Michigan
information with you.  Thanks for your help and hopefully someone will
still be around even if school is not in session!  Happy inventory!
Charlotte Poole
Reed Middle School
Grades 5-8

LM_NET Archive Home