From: Lynn Sine -- Walberta Park School/Westhill CSD/Syracuse,NY
A colleague has asked me to survey LMSs who are on rotating schedules -
changing every 4 or 6 days - and find out how they help their younger
students remember when their library will be so that they will
remember to bring in their books on time.
     Please reply directly to me and I will compile results into
a HIT listing.  Thanks|
Lynn

Lynn Sine/Walberta Park School/Syracuse,NY 13219
*************** The Library Media Center ******************
*      Serving our children by providing them with:       *
*     ROOTS (storytelling) and WINGS (information power)  *

LM_NET Archive Home