Hello LM_netters

I would like some help coming up with a program that would keep my
equipment inventory and checkout straight. It needs to run on either DOS
or Apple IIc and be simple enough for student workers to use. We have a
computerized checkout for books and software but do not want to use that
with hardware. I figured if someone out there knows of something simple
or has already developed the template I'd tap into a resource and not
spend time coming up with my own system. Thanks for your time.

Pamela K. Gelbmann
Blaine High School
BLAINE  MN

LM_NET Archive Home