We feel that since the schools's computers are limited and students can
use video arcades, etc., for games, the ones in the media center should
be used for something related to instruction.  Our kids are satisfied
with the answer and shortly become engrossed in some jCD-ROM topic that
interests them.  I also hjave the MECC databases on simple Apples and
they like those, too!

On Wed, 15 Jun 1994, Joyce Otto wrote:

> We have a Macintosh multimedia station in the high school library that the stu
> ents have used to play recreational computer games such as Tetrus and Lemmings
 .
> They were enjoying this activity until the administration decided it was not
> appropriate.  What is your library policy concerning the use of recreational
> computer games?  Thank you for your input.

LM_NET Archive Home