     I have been "lurking" on the LM_NET List Serv for the past week or
so in conjunction with a graduate course I am taking at the University of
Texas at Austin.  We are requested to write a paper on what we feel is the
value of this List Serv.
     I thought I could gain insight by asking those of you who are active
subscribers to share your thoughts about LM_NET.  How is it helpful to
you and your work?  How would you evaluate it as a service to librarians?
Any other thoughts?
     I am looking forward to hearing from you.  Thank you so much for you
help and comments.
Barbara Nichols            bnichols@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu
1704 Great Oaks Drive
Round Rock, Texas  78681