Dear LM_NET colleagues,

***Please send greetings!***
                             addressed to:  ttdemo2@llwnet.ll.pbs.org

                             OR to:       ttdem3o@llwnet.ll.pbs.org

I am an associate librarian at a K-12 school who will be a
presenter at a workshop which is designed to introduce Math
and Science teachers to a national telecommunications
network--Learning Link--sponsored by The Public Broadcasting
Service (PBS) and designed specifically for teachers.
We will be introducing WNET/Thirteen's Learning Link in New
York City which offers access to e-mail and a selection of
educational newsgroups (as well as other local resources for educators).

I am sending out as many messages as I can, inviting other
teachers to send messages to our participants.  Here is what I hope for:
Teachers, librarians, and all other folks in the education world who
are currently using telecommunications can spark the interest of our
teacher/participants. (Many of these teachers have never used a modem.)
By sharing their stories and enthusiasm, those who are
already on the "information superhighway" will offer
encouragement and wonderful new ideas to our teachers.

Are you willing?  Are you able?  Would you like to share
anything about your projects or experiences thus far?

Please share this message with other interested teachers.

Our conference takes place throughout the week of July 25,
1994.

We will be gathering messages up to and throughout that
week.
Thanks, in advance, for your greetings.

********PLEASE SEND MESSAGES TO:  ttdemo2@llwnet.ll.pbs.org

                            OR TO: ttdemo3@llwnet.ll.pbs.org