Please note correction of second address:

 it *should* read:   ttdemo3@llwnet.ll.pbs.org

  sorry for the error--
    Diane

Global SchoolNet Fdn (FrEdMail) (lmnet-l@ACME.FRED.ORG) wrote:
: Dear LM_NET colleagues,

: ***Please send greetings!***
:                              addressed to:  ttdemo2@llwnet.ll.pbs.org

:                              OR to:       ttdem3o@llwnet.ll.pbs.org

: I am an associate librarian at a K-12 school who will be a
: presenter at a workshop which is designed to introduce Math
: and Science teachers to a national telecommunications
: network--Learning Link--sponsored by The Public Broadcasting
: Service (PBS) and designed specifically for teachers.
: We will be introducing WNET/Thirteen's Learning Link in New
: York City which offers access to e-mail and a selection of
: educational newsgroups (as well as other local resources for educators).

: I am sending out as many messages as I can, inviting other
: teachers to send messages to our participants.  Here is what I hope for:
: Teachers, librarians, and all other folks in the education world who
: are currently using telecommunications can spark the interest of our
: teacher/participants. (Many of these teachers have never used a modem.)
: By sharing their stories and enthusiasm, those who are
: already on the "information superhighway" will offer
: encouragement and wonderful new ideas to our teachers.

: Are you willing?  Are you able?  Would you like to share
: anything about your projects or experiences thus far?

: Please share this message with other interested teachers.

: Our conference takes place throughout the week of July 25,
: 1994.

: We will be gathering messages up to and throughout that
: week.
: Thanks, in advance, for your greetings.

: ********PLEASE SEND MESSAGES TO:  ttdemo2@llwnet.ll.pbs.org

:                             OR TO: ttdemo3@llwnet.ll.pbs.org
: Thanks again,
: Diane