Every month, I tally up our library statistics and see how we
are doing. Our library is increasing in everything (except
size, but that will come this summer). However, we wondered how
we were doing in comparison to other libraries. If you are
interested in comparing stats with me, please respond to the
following questions : I'll be glad to share results. Thanks!

Sandy Parks
Harrisonburg High School
Harrisonburg, VA
sparks@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu

                Statistics for (Month) (year) :
Number of students in school :
Number of classes which used the library :
Total Number of Students who visited the library
         independent of a class :
Average number of students per day (outside of class) :

Total Circulation :
        Students :
        Faculty :
Any other stats of interest :

Below are the Harrisonburg High School stats for February :

Number of students in school : 900
Staff : 1 ft librarian, 1 ft secretary
Number of classes which used the library : 90
Total Number of Students who visited the library
         independent of a class : 2997
Average number of students per day (outside of class) : 157.73
Total Circulation : 1456
        Students : 1269
        Faculty : 173

LM_NET Archive Home