Dear Netters:
        I'm doing a project for school, and I'd like your input.  Have
you used Discis books on CD-ROM in your school?  In the classroom or in
the library?  How do you feel about them?  Any special problems?  From
the available literature, it seems that having earphones for the students
is almost a necessity.   Do you feel that these books promote reading?
How about the language component--some of them provide Spanish
translations with a mouse click.  Does this help?
        Thanks in advance for your help.

Sylvia Adair, MLS student, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
adair@csd4.csd.uwm.edu

LM_NET Archive Home