My teachers have asked me to request your help.  We are looking for
gradebook software for both Mac and DOS platforms.  Our district would
like to purchase a site license for one of each platform to provide
consistency in training teachers in the use of the software, etc.

Do you have any suggested titles that are used in your school?  I will
be happy to summarize your reviews for the list, if you will respond
to me directly.

Thanks!
  Paula

--
                         paula@freenet.fsu.edu
Paula Galland - St. Simons Island, GA - Glynn County School System