Our district is ready to start converting our records to be used on a Mac
system (not sure which one yet). As far as the quality of records, does
anyone have suggestions for companies best for elementary and high school
titles? Price is an issue. We already know that there is no automatic
system for Mac searching and obtaining MARC records, so that means either
sending off our data (microlif info or shelf list) or buying a CD system
where we search title by title. Time being just about impossible for the
manual method, we are looking for the best price and quality for the send
off method. What companys have you used that were both reasonable in price
and produced good records?  WLN and CCC (?) are our suggestions. Any
information on these services?
*       Pat Sebastian           Alief I.S.D.            *
*       Librarian               16305 Kensley           *
*       Rees Elementary         Houston, TX 77082       *
*       pgs@tenet.edu           Phone: 713-531-1444     *