Although I am not certain that this is the information Michael Kankiewicz
was seeking, the two relevant articles that have come out within the past
week are to be found in Time (March 14, 1994) in its cover article,

"How Man Began" and, referenced in that article, an article in what Time
calls "the current issue of Nature."  In addition, there is also a reference
in the Time article to an article last week in Science.  The Science
citation is for the Science issue of February 25th.

I can't give you the Nature citation because I don't subscribe to it.

Hope this helps.

P.S. The Time coverage includes on pp. 86-87 consideration of Neanderthal
issues.

Best wishes|

Dick Reddy
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
SUNY--Fredonia

LM_NET Archive Home