I am involved in a project with the English department/Social STudies in
developing a :new: class aimed at the LEP/ESL U.S. History/American
Literature 11th grade students.  We have heard that the CD-ROM product
from Voyager Who Build America has and educational package which gives
you 5 cd's teacher guides and some resource readings for literature.
Has anyone used this program?  Did it accomplish your goals?  The items
would be located in the library.  I understand it is now only available
in MAC format.  ANy help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Don Farmer
Fountain VAlley High School
dfarmer@ctp.org