I would like to hear from program chairpersons or persons in the know
about state student media fairs.  Specifically anything regarding categories
of entry for computer-related media.  Currently, South Dakota has categories
for original computer programs, Hypercard/Linkway projects, and still and
animated graphics.  What categories does your state have?  What are your
rules for these categories?  Also, does anyone have a category where students
compete on-site utilizing multimedia in a presentation of some type?  If
so, please send information on how you set up your program, rules, judging,
etc.  This is sort of urgent.  I would apprecioate responses by Thursday
March 17.  Thank you very much.

Donna Gilliland
South Dakota State Library
800 Governors Drive
Pierre, SD 57501-2294
FAX: 605-773-4950
VOICE: 605-773-3131
Internet: DGILLILA@CHARLIE.USD.EDU
(P.S. I have current information from Illinois and Arkansas, would like
to hear from others.)

LM_NET Archive Home