Jan
I have been looking for something just like this...it is amazing how the
pieces of this puzzle are starting to fall into place.  If you get a
response about this program, please let me know.  I know that another
person, Peter Salesses soeadm62%uconnvm.bitnet@suvm.acs.syr.edu is also
looking for this information or any information leading to programs
dealing with peer to peer harassment.  I promised to post to the list but
received only two replies and none were specifically about teaching
materials.

All best,

Roselle

American School for the Deaf
r_weiner@sacam.oren.ortn.edu

On Fri, 11 Mar 1994, Jan Ziglin wrote:

> Does anyone have ordering information for a sexual harassment program
> called "Crossing the Line" for use in middle schools.  We saw the
> reference on a Teacher TV show and I'm trying to track down how to get
> it.  Thanks to anyone who can help.  Send reply to me at ziglinj@uwwvax.uww.
> edu.
> Jan

LM_NET Archive Home