Does anyone know if or how to get into a genealogy section of Internet???
We are interested in Eastern European records up to 1910.  We have
retreived the listing from the Family history centers for Bialystok and
Lodz Poland for Jewish records.  There seems to be big gaps.  Has Russia
released any of the records around the turn of the century.
We are interested in the following surnames:
Barth, Benitovich, Houbousch (Habush), Zabeldofsky (Sabel), Pizer, Kuller

                                       Shalom,

                                       JoAnn Freund
                                       Oceanside, CA

<mkealey@ocnside.cerf.fred.org> --------------- 33.00.00N, 117.01.00W
Marge Kealey
Teacher K-12 at Oceanside High School,  Oceanside Unified Oceanside, CA

LM_NET Archive Home