LM_NET,
     I too, am interested in this subject.  The Freshman at Mesa Verde
are introduced into the information technologies by writing their
autobiobraphies.  I would sure like this information also.  Please give
the answere to the whole list.  This is good reference material for all
of us.
Bill Sears (bsears@ctp.org)

On Fri, 11 Mar 1994, Global SchoolNet Fdn (FrEdMail) wrote:

> Does anyone know if or how to get into a genealogy section of Internet???
> We are interested in Eastern European records up to 1910.  We have
> retreived the listing from the Family history centers for Bialystok and
> Lodz Poland for Jewish records.  There seems to be big gaps.  Has Russia
> released any of the records around the turn of the century.
> We are interested in the following surnames:
> Barth, Benitovich, Houbousch (Habush), Zabeldofsky (Sabel), Pizer, Kuller
>
>                                        Shalom,
>
>                                        JoAnn Freund
>                                        Oceanside, CA
>
> <mkealey@ocnside.cerf.fred.org> --------------- 33.00.00N, 117.01.00W
> Marge Kealey
> Teacher K-12 at Oceanside High School,  Oceanside Unified Oceanside, CA

Bill Sears, Information Technologist    * Phone (916) 971-5281
300 Crestridge Lane                     * FAX   (916) 971-5287
Folsom, CA 95630                        * <bsears@ctp.org
I ensure that students and staff are Information Literate--"the ability
to access, evaluate, and use information from a variety of sources
(Doyle 1990, Ed.D, Dissertation, 1).

LM_NET Archive Home