Seeing Margaret Whittaker's letter about this April's AISL conference reminded
me to ask AISL members who have e-mail addresses to send them to me.  If you
have tried to send the information to me, but could not get through, it is
because a mistake was made when printing up the AISL newsletter.  The correct
address to reach me is listed below.

If you are a member of AISL and wish to be included on the list, please send
me your name, the name and address of your school, your school phone and fax
number (if you have one) and, of course, your e-mail address.  Thank you.

        Jane Carver                     jcarver@a1.mec.mass.edu
        The Rivers School               PHONE: (617) 235-9300
        Weston, MA 02193-1040

LM_NET Archive Home