Our school is beginning a campaign for technology.  I have compiled
a survey and would appreciate any input.  I will be glad to share
my replies with anyone interested.

1.  What is your school's enrollment?
2.  What is your school's grade span?
3.  How many computers does your school have? (approximately)
4.  How many computers do you have per classroom?
5.  Does your school have a computer lab?  If so, how many computers are in
the lab?
6.  Do you have a school wide network?
7.  Does your school allow access to the school or library
network from home?
8.  Does your school allow teachers to enter grades from
teacher workstation computers?
9.  Does your school use online databases? Which ones?
10.  Does your school have internet access?
11. Is your school a node on the Internet?
12 Do you use satellite communications?
13.  What is your next phase for technology?
14.  What do you feel is the most important educational
benefit for students from the use of technology?

Linda Crescimano                Librarian
Pine Crest School               crescil@delphi.com
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334

LM_NET Archive Home