I will be presenting a workshop to our district social studies teachers
on laser videodisc.  I would like to request recommendations from you on
laser viseodiscs related to the social studies curriculum.  I would like
well designed, informative discs that would be easy to integrate into the
classroom curriculum.  Your comments would be appreciated along with
your recommendations.  If you can include a source for each I would
appreciate it.

Please respond directly to me, and I will summarize for the list of
there is interest.  Thank you in advance.
********

Gail M. Szeliga
Internet: NY000999@mail.nyser.net

LM_NET Archive Home