Article#: 1105               Conference: lm_net
   Title: RE:      Target -->Librarian as censor
  E-Mail: scotckel     scott
    Date: 03/18/94 07:38
censor then so am I.  In my K-8 library, K-2 students are confined to the
"easy" section.  However, on many occasions teachers have checked out higher
level books for the children to read.  It has been my experience that many
children given the option of checking out a large book or a small book will
choose the large one whether they can read it or not.

LM_NET Archive Home