        This summer I will be moving to the ST. LOUIS, MO area and will be
seeking a job opening in a school district which is progressive and on the
cutting edge of technology.  If anyone out there can give me advice about
various school districts in that area, I would appreciate it.  I will also be
leaving an opening in a wonderful small district in West Central Illinois
where they will be needing a media/tech/network coordinator.  Please respond
to me personally if you are interested in knowing more about this opening.
Thanks!
Lorraine Steinberg
steinber@raven.cis.net

LM_NET Archive Home