Does anyone know of a good video on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?  We have a kit
(filmstrip and record) that the teachers have used to death and it's totally
destroyed.  I can't seem to find any info about the company that originally
made it and nowadays, our teachers prefer videos anyway.  I've looked
through various catalogs and can't seem to find anything.  HELP!  Thanks.
                  /.....\              Linda Strauss
                ((.)   (.))            Tottenville H.S. Library
         ---oOo-----(_)-----oOo---     Staten Island, NY 10312
...peeking over the edge of technology.   SL05561@llwnet.ll.pbs.org

LM_NET Archive Home