NETTERS -- A response from my local Internet diety regarding the use of
MOSAIC at home.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 1994 21:33:37 -0600 (CST)
From: Jim Nazworthy <jnazwort@hobbs.leesummit.k12.mo.us>
To: Floyd Pentlin <fpentlin@hobbs.leesummit.k12.mo.us>
Subject: Re: MOSAIC (fwd)

I use mosaic all the time at home on our 14.4 slip connection through
UMKC.  It works fine and if you turn off the autoload images feature which
is set by default you don't notice the speed difference until you try to
download an image.

I beleive you do have to have slip access though.

* Jim Nazworthy                               *
* Lee's Summit High School                    *
* 400 E. Blue Pkwy                            *
* Lee's Summit MO 64063                       *
* phone: (816) 524-7151                       *
* voice mail: (816) 251-3399 ext. 452         *
* e-mail: jnazwort@hobbs.leesummit.k12.mo.us  *
*         jimn@vax2.cstp.umkc.edu             *
* fax: (816) 251-3419                         *