I just returned from the national conference for ASCD (Assoc. for
Supervision and Curriculum Development) in Chicago and talked with the
people at the ERIC booth at the exhibit hall.  I mentioned that I was a
member of LM_NET and they said that LM_NET was the best discussion group
on Internet!  They were very high in their praise of LM_NET.

PS-After offering reprints of articles I had printed in our state
technology newsletter (MACUL Newsletter) I have now received requests from
LM_NETers in 19 states!

LM_NET Archive Home