I am reposting this forwarded message since some people told me they
deleted original.  Please respond to Belaire@fre.fsu.umd.edu.  I am just
forwarding this request from Kidsphere.

Subject: 2nd Grade Favorite Literature Books

Hello!  We are second graders who enjoy good literature books.  We live in
Cumberland,Maryland and attend BelAir Ele.  Our class would like to chart other
2nd graders favorite books and where you live.  Please send to us your classes
top 3 favorite books that your class has read this year.  Please include where
you live.  Then we will plot you on our map with a flag and your favorite
books.  We hope to hear from all 50 States and other countries.

Example:
Contact person:    Susan Workman
city/state/country Cumberland,Maryland   U.S.A.
E-mail             Belairel@fre.fsu.umd.edu
choices
                  1. The Polar Express
                  2. The Story of Ferdinand
                  3. The Wild Christmas Reindeer

Everyone that helps us with this project will receive a personal thank you from
one of our second graders.  We hope to hear from lots of second gradeclasses
soon.
               Thank You
               Susan Workman  - 2nd grade teacher
               E-mail   Belairel@fre.fsu.umd.edu