> England!)  For older kids you could study Beatrix Potter as an
> author--she wrote other things besides the children's stories.  She was
> quite the environmentalist in her day!  Videos produced by:  Goodtimes
>
> <sbell@horry.sc.fred.org> ---------------------- 33.50.05N, 79.02.06W
> Sabra Bell

Great idea, Sabra.  Thanks for sharing.  This is the type of information I
enjoy seeing because it gives me ideas that I can adapt.  We have Pre-K
students in our HS cafeteria every day because the "little" campus does
not have one.  I might be able to use your idea with the high schoolers
hosting the little ones.  I have already invited them to come to the
library occasionally for story time since their campus has an "unmanned"
library of sorts.

Thanks again.  I hope others will share their promotional ideas.

Betty
Betty Hamilton      <bhamilt@tenet.edu>     Voice: (806) 637-4523
Director of Library Media                           701 Cub Drive
Brownfield High School                        Brownfield TX 79316

LM_NET Archive Home