Pat, I might have another alternative for you to consider with networking
SIRS. Like your school, I also have 486sx workstations and a 486dx file
server with two CD-ROM changers in the file server.  I was interested in
freeing up space with the CD-Changers for CDs which are always in use.
SIRS only has 308 mg, so I wanted to load it into the HD of the file server.
Sirs technicians agreed and sent me a disk to enable us to do it.  This seems
like a good solution. EBSCO takes 900mgs, so I can not load it in unless
I purchase more memory which will obviously be my next goal.  Has anyone
else loaded SIRS or other CDs into their Hard disk drive of the file server?

Sarah Peckham
Marian High School
Omaha, NE
(Speckham@bluejay.creighton.edu)