Dear Netters:
        Today in a newspaper, I saw this quote from vice President Al gore.
"There are thousands of buildings in this country with millions of people
in them who have no telephones, no cable television, and no reasonable
prospect of broad-band services.  They are called schools."  The source
was a speech he made to the National Press Club on Dec. 21, 1993.
        Does anybody know where I can get the full text of the speech?
It might be useful in convincing administrations to provide internet
access.

LM_NET Archive Home