To: KIDSPHERE Subscribers <kidsphere@vms.cis.pitt.edu>
Subject: How many are we?

Date: Tue, 08 Mar 1994 14:02:39 -0600 (CST)
From: Gordon Boe <gboe@esu3.esu3.k12.ne.us>

I was just curious to know how many subscribers there are on Kidsphere?
Anyone know?

Gordon Boe

[Moderator's Note:  Presently there are 2063 addresses on the mailing
list.  A few hundred of these are redistributions to groups ranging in
size from a few people to a few thousand people.  Active readership is
perhaps 20,000.  It would be interesting to come up with a means of
getting a more accurate tally.  Any suggestions on how to do this?]

LM_NET Archive Home