Just a note about CD-ROM data bases.  We previewed and evaluated four
different companies' products, but none holds a candle to UMI's magazine
Express.  (ProQuest)  It is full VIEW which means it prints out the
magazine pages exactly as they first appeared - pictures, graphs, etc.
It costs no more than most of the others.  You do, however, need a laser
printer connected with it, and two CD-ROM drives.  Be sure to check it
out.  You can get a 30-60 day free trial.  I think you will love it.

LM_NET Archive Home