Dear LM_NET users:

As a new subscriber to this group I am looking for your recommendations
as to what CD-ROMs you would network across a school-wide Novell network
which our school has just instituted. I already have my OPAC up and
running on it and am ready to move on to something else while we have
some technical assistance in the school. Unfortuantely this is only
available until the end of June so if I don't do it in the next few
months the whole project could be delayed seriously.

I have ordered the new version of Information Finder which many sources
have told me is the best encyclopedia to use in this situation. I am
seriously considering Microsoft Bookshelf for the varity of reference
sources it contains. Since it contains an atlas I think that it would not
be necessary to purchase another such title. What other titles would you
recommend for purchase/consideration? What titles are you presently using
that you think essential in a senior high school (10-12) setting of 950
students with limited budget.

Your comments are invited and appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Don Carter

LM_NET Archive Home