Thanks to everyone who to responded to my request for "experts" for
our 4th grade research projects here at The Colorado Springs School.
We are back from Spring Break, so you will probably start getting
questions from the students. (A couple already have!) We really
appreciate your willingness to help us out!

We got responses for almost all the subject areas. We still need help
w/Octopus and Killer Whales, though. If you feel like you could give
some info on these subjects, please let us know, and THANKS in advance.

Becky Riese, Librarian
The Colorado Springs School
21 Broadmoor Ave.
Colo. Spgs., CO  80906