Now in high school!  Next year we are thinking of having photo IDs for
all students.  I plan to attatch barcodes for library checkout so this
will be an identification card as well as a library card.  I am planning
on having parent volunteers working 2 weeks before school for any
student who wants to get theirs done ahead of time.  After that through
their English class as they come in to the library for oorientation.
Maybe an hour after school.  We have 2500+ sstudents so it will take time.
This is why I don't want to do this every year but be able to update
every year by putting a sticker or something with new date on it, and
only do new cards for new enrollees.  Kids withdrawing would return these
upon withdrawal.  We are thinking of charging 2.00 for them but letting
them get into the first football game for free.  This would cover cosst of
film.  Any one with experience in this
area who has a better idea for renewal or issuing
please share.
resspond to Olga Erbe
            aglo@nevada.edu

LM_NET Archive Home