Alison Waters,              Hobart Tasmania Australia (XTCOLL_LIBR@ECC.TASED.EDU
 .AU) wrote:
: Dear lm_netters
: We are looking for French students or students learning French aged 13-15 to c
 om
:  municate with our girls on a regular basis. If you know of any teachers of
: French who would be interested in such an activity with Australian students
: can you please let us know.
: Thanks
: Alison Waters & Corinne Robinson
: St Michael's Collegiate School, Hobart Tasmania Australia

Dear Alison,
        I am teaching French in a girls' school in Providence Rhode Island,
U.S.A.  Our students range from 3 years old to 18.  This year I teach French
to ages 8, 10, and 18.  Next year, who knows?  it may be kids the ages you
seek.  We are too close to year-end to start this project now, anyway:  only
about 3 weeks of classes remain and I must finish up old business.  I know
we have our long vacations at different times, but if I am teaching 14
year-olds next year I would be interested in an exchange of letters in
French.  I will contact you again if it seems feasible - meanwhile, don't
wait on me but continue your search for contacts.  Bonne chance, et j'espere
te lire bientot.   --Suzanne Cane    e-mail:   prLst012@LLwsbe.LL.pbs.org
--

AT

LM_NET Archive Home