I have a request from our high school physics teacher.  We would like to
make contact with another school(s) who would be willing to help us
conduct a small experiament.  The school must be located on or near a
latitude of 40 degrees north.  This would include schools near Boulder,
CO or Philadelphia, PA.  We would need to synchronize chronometers to
time the setting of the sun in each area.  If you think a teacher in your
school would like to participate, please contact me directly.  Thanks for
your help!

Lorraine Steinberg                          steinber@raven.cis.net
30 Ridgeline Drive                          Central High School, Camp Point
Quincy, IL  62301                           (217) 593/7211 phone/fax
(217) 228-0765                              Information Resource Center
    "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead!"  Ben Franklin