Students at my high school have just about completed a wonderful
multimedia project on North American Indians -- it includes sound,
pictures, text, graphics, video clips and laser disc access. It takes up
app. 20 mg on a hard drive!

We are very interested in having a CD ROM pressed (if that's the right
word) with these files included along with other files for multimedia
presentations done by other students.  We use IBM's Linkway Live!
software -- affordable and DOS based.

If anyone can give me information on companies that press CD ROM's I
would appreciate it.  If you have any idea of the cost of doing this it
would be helpful.  Please respond directly to me: ny000999@mail.nyser.net.

Thank You.

Gail Szeliga
Union Endicott High School
Endicott, NY
                                   "Committ a random act of kindness today!"

LM_NET Archive Home