Dear Ann,

After School Reading Club is a wonderful idea!!!!

I am a new user of the FredMail program and just found your message.  I
would be interested in receiving any information you may get from other
sources.

One other idea I found as I was poking around was using a space travel
theme.  The students are attempting to read "throught the solar system".
They receive credit for one million miles of celestial travel for each
minute they read.  When everyone is the class reaches the same destination
(a certain planet, for example), they have a party.

I thought this was a neat idea to do along with a Space Thematic Unit.  I
really enjoy thematic.  Have you had any exerience?  I'd be interested in
getting some hints and suggestions if you have.

I'll keep my eyes open for other information too.

Thanks,

Karen Smith

LM_NET Archive Home