Netters,
Since our district, like many others has a shortage of computers, modems
and phone lines, we are using Eudora with more than one user. So far, this
seems to be working ok. To free up memory, I leave no mail on the computer
and there is no outgoing mail memory. Saving to disk the mail you need
solves this problem. One user per computer is ideal, but most of us are not
that fortunate. It can be done with more than one user on Eudora.

Sue Coulter, Media Generalist, Maple River Schools
P. O. Box 70, Amboy, MN 56010 e-mail coulter@vax1.mankato.msus.edu

LM_NET Archive Home