Hello,

I have taught library usage for several years, but now with the new
technology, I am wondering what is the best approach.  Hope some of you
can help me.

What I want to teach is usage of the computerized magazine index
(Resource One from UMI) and usage of reference materials on CD-ROM.

Do you teach these individually or to a class as a group?  What class or
classes do you target to teach these skills? (English, social studies?)

What type of lesson plan do you use? How do you manage to teach many
students effectively with just one or two computers?

Do you use students or other teachers to help teach these skills?

If your school has access to the Internet, how are you teaching these skills?
Is it just individually or do you have a method to teach to a group?

All help will be appreciated!

LM_NET Archive Home