If I heard the snipet of news correctly, I believe that this was *Chesty*
Puller's son, Lewis B who wrote the book Fortunate Son.  He had had an
alcohol/drug problem which he talks about in the book.  He also was
wounded in the war and was wheel chair bound.  Tragic.

Karel A. Smith, Librarian/District Coordinator          Library Media Center
Hazelwood Central High School                     15875 New Halls Ferry Road
Florissant,MO 63031
Voice>1-314-839-9516  Fax>1-314-839-9561

LM_NET Archive Home