On Thu, 12 May 1994, Kathy L. McCurry wrote:
The Vietnam vet was Louis Puller, a friend and neighbor of mine when I
lived in Alexanddria VA--He won the Pulitzer prize for his autobiography,
"Fortunate Son"  his father was "Chesty" Puller, the most decorated
Marine general in history.  We mourn his death and send our best to his
widow Toddy and children.  Karen Brown, Burlingame Intermediate School
<kabrown@eis.calstate.edu

> Netters:
> A former Viet Nam vet and author killed himself yesterday, May 12.
> Does anyone out there know of this man's name or the name of the
> book that he wrote?
> Thanks.
> Kathy
>
> Kathy McCurry