I think it best to synopsize what was sent to me rather than send out an
edited set of quotes.

Most responses were not very specific about comparisons but out of about
more widly owned and used than MacTools by Central Point and there were
no other frequent suggestions.

Someone suggested that MacUser or MacWorld recently reviewed them both
and had higher recommendations for MacTools.  Someone else added that
Norton hasn't been updated in a while.

Both are retailed discount for around $90.  But when I called Quality
Computers, a mail order discount retailer, the choice became eminently
clear.  Symetech offers a price break to schools.
You can buy it for about $45.  It is an easy decision.

Terry McDanel
Olson Elementary
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
<0001oel@informns.k12.mn.us>