Here I am asking for help again!
Does anyone out there have a contact in Japan?  I am currently working on
a project with some sixth grade students, and the two messages I sent out
to the addresses I have both have been returned to me.  We are just
looking for someone who can answer some specific questions about Japanese
culture.  (I really want this to work so I can show the rest of my staff
what a neat tool this is).  Thanks again for your help!

Marilyn Richardson
Teacher-Librarian
Brent Kennedy Elementary     Box 40 Crescent Valley, BC V0G 1H0
School District #7 Nelson    (604) 359-7292   FAX (604) 359-7522
mrichard@cln.etc.bc.ca       Canada

LM_NET Archive Home