As soon as I sent my previous message I realized that I should probably
have posted my request for technology embedded information skills
curriculums as a TARGET as there might be other people interested in this
and I hope there will be quite a few responses.  So please send replies
to me and I will post a HIT.  I also didn't say in the original
request that I assumed I would request a copy of anything relevant by
mail as I am sure they are all to long for anybody to want to post.

Jean Townes                             townesj@csos.orst.edu
District Library Media Center           503-745-5210
Greater Albany Public Schools
1050 SW Queen Ave
Albany, Or 97321