Sorry for posting this to the list, but I've sent a reply to Joan's question
three times and it's gotten bounced back. If you can't locate a database for
all your AV items, you might want to try a program called *Mitinet*. It is
easy to use and creates a full MARC record for all types of AV.  I trained
two parents to use it in about 30 minutes.  This year,  they entered more
than 1200 AV items into our automation system using Mitinet. The company
offers a free demo disk, at least they did two years ago when I purchased it.
 Phone number is : 1-800-824-6272.
Priscilla Seeley, Farley Elementary, Huntsville, Al.
<pbseeley.aol.com>

LM_NET Archive Home