We have recently installed a 100 user Novell 3.12 network in our school
and are successfully running ACCELERATED READER, World Book INFORMATION
FINDER, and our library program.  Our workstations are a "mixed bag" with
everything from an 8086 to 486's, some w/ hard drives, some not, some
color monitors, some monochrome.  I am looking for a word processing
program, a keyboarding program, and any other subject area that would be
appropriate and doesn't require color or more than 640K RAM.  Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Penny McAllister <pmcalli7@ua1ix.ua.edu>
                             Verner Elementary School//Tuscaloosa, AL

LM_NET Archive Home