Margaret, you might try a program called automenu. I'm not certain what
atease is but as you wish to keep them from the hard drive it sounds like
automenu might do the trick. I do not know if there are strictly
commercial versions of automenu around, but if you know someone who
haunts electronic bulletin boards (bb's) the I can assure that you can
download this program for free and try it before you buy it (shareware
it's called).

You can also change the attributes of the files on your hard disk to
protect them and then use bat files to run the programs. I've done all of
these things.

If you're not familiar with dos this may sound like gibberish, but feel
free to ask for help. That's how most of use got up to speed with
computers and any help I give is just repayment for kindness done to me.

Gary Childers
Stevens Middle School
GCHILD@ORCA.ESD114.WEDNET.EDU

LM_NET Archive Home